For both winter and summer, vegetable creams are always an easy, rich and healthy option to complete our meal calendar. Perfect to introduce any food into our diet without hesitation, we show you our anti-inflammatory cream with carrots and coconut that will make you lick your fingers, and will help you reduce inflammation in your body, thanks to the properties of its two main ingredients. Here are some of the main ones:
Carrots, in addition to being good for the eyes, help fight constipation and stomach pain thanks to their high fiber content, they’re also a diuretic, rich in potassium and phosphorus, invigorating tired minds, and helping strengthen nails and hair. On the other hand, coconut has antioxidant properties, provides essential nutrients, minerals, helps us eliminate bacteria, combat fluid retention and helps us reduce cholesterol levels.
Anti-inflammatory cream with carrot and coconut: The perfect health cocktail
Servings: 3 – 4.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Baking time: 45 minutes.
· ½ kg carrot.
· 1 shallot shallots.
· 1 clove garlic.
· 1 tablespoon of Olettie Anti-Inflammation.
· ½ liter of vegetable broth.
· ½ can (200 ml) dense coconut milk.
· Optional: coriander or fresh parsley.
· Toppings to taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC with heat up and down.
2. Peel the carrots and, if they are very thick, cut them in half lengthwise. Put them in a bowl, along with the onions and unpeeled garlic.
3. Bake everything for about 45 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven, peel the onions and garlic, put everything in a pot and add the hot broth and the Anti-Inflammation mixture.
5. Boil about 3 minutes, stirring well.
6. Crush everything together with a blender or a food processor.
7. Add the dense coconut milk and heat everything together. Check the salt point and correct if necessary.
8. If it is too thick, you can add a little more broth or water until the desired texture is obtained.
Serve hot. Optional with coriander, parsley or other toppings, such as roasted chickpea, grated coconut, fruit or pipes on top.