Can you imagine a nutritious breakfast that prepares itself while you sleep? What if it can help you stop the morning inflammation? Yes, this wonder exists and is one of our favourites for the most chaotic days when you don’t have time to think about making breakfast. The morning procedure is simple; you just have to take it out of the fridge, heat it slightly in the microwave and enjoy its flavor and anti-inflammatory effects. Here we show you our anti-inflammatory night oats recipe.
Keep reading and discover step by step how to make breakfast the night before.
Anti-inflammatory night oats: the trick to fly away every morning
Preparation time: 5 – 10 minutes.
· 4 tablespoons of thick oat flakes.
· 1 cup of vegetable drink without added sugars or milk that you use.
· 1 tablespoon of flax seeds.
· 1 teaspoon of Olettie Anti-inflammatory.
· 3-4 walnuts.
· Toppings to taste: chopped fruit, pieces of pure chocolate, grated coconut or seeds are just some of the toppings that we like to use.
1. In a small bowl, mix together the oats, the chopped walnuts, Olletie Anti-inflammatory and the seeds.
2. Add your favourite vegetable drink or milk that you use.
3. Soak overnight (or at least 8 hours) covered with a plate (no need to put it in the fridge).
4. In the morning, heat it a little in a frying pan or simply put in a bowl, and add your toppings to taste. You can also dip it in your favourite vegetable drink or natural yogurt that you use.
Did you know that preparing night oats, in addition to comfort and time saving, has other benefits. Cereals (oat flakes) contain salts of phytic acid, an antinutrient that hinders the absorption of some minerals such as iron, zinc or calcium. Leaving the flakes to soak overnight activates an enzyme called phytase that hydrolyzes phytates, solving our problem with antinutrients.