To snack between meals or to combine with the rest of your healthy recipes, our baked chickpeas will be an essential healthy delicacy to sin -without really doing so- between meals. Having a crispy and rich snack to reach out when we feel like eating something that came out of a bag is essential to silence the cravings that whispers to our ears from time to time. Add our Beauty Boost of baked chickpeas in your cookbook and always have an Ace up your sleeve.
Alone or as an ingredient in a salad, these baked chickpeas are not only healthy for your diet, they are a great source of vegetable protein, fiber and vitamins, but also thanks to the benefits added by our Orange Blend, will help you maintain smooth skin and strong hair and nails.
Without a doubt, nothing like combining raw foods, especially if they are of plant origin, with our supplements to build a rich and nutritious diet that makes you feel the best version of yourself. Easy to make, tasty and satisfying, what are you waiting for?
Baked Chickpeas: A healthy snack in just 5 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Baking time: 15-20 minutes.
· 1½ cup cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
· 1 tablespoon of Beauty Boost blend.
1. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
2. Rinse the chickpeas well and dry them with a cloth.
3. Mix with Beauty Boost blend, stirring very well.
4. Put the chickpeas with the mixture in a single layer, on a sheet of baking paper and roast them for 15-20 minutes, or until crisp, stirring every so often, until the chickpeas are golden.
5. You can eat them directly or store them in a covered container at room temperature to optimally preserve them for another occasion.