If you like guacamole, you are in the right place, because at Olettie we consider ourselves absolute fans of any recipe that includes it. Maybe that’s why we wanted to make a tasty and satisfying snack, full of good fats and nutrients that improved both our physical appearance and health. Well, what happens is the next wonder: the Beautymole. Better than guacamole itself, we’re in love with this mix.
Perfect to eat as a snack or to combine in any of your dishes, we love to use it as a salad sauce, to eat with veggies, pita bread or homemade nachos, even to season sandwiches, wraps or toasts.
Sounds good? Learn how to make our Beautymole in three easy steps and enjoy all the benefits of its ingredients and all the benefits of our Beauty Boost blend. And there is nothing like eating delicious and looking good to have a good day.
Guacamole or Beautymole, your choice
Preparation time: 5 – 10 minutes.
· 2 avocados.
· 1 tomato.
· ½ onion. We opt for sweet or red onion.
· 1 teaspoon of Olettie Beauty Boost.
· To taste: lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, coriander or fresh parsley.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out the pulp with a spoon. Put it in a bowl and add lemon juice.
- Crush the avocado with lemon juice with a fork. You can leave a few small pieces. Add Olettie Beauty Boost and mix it again.
- Finely chop the onion, tomato and fresh coriander or parsley. Add avocado, Beauty Boost, and lemon to the mix. Mix well and add the spices to taste.
We hope you liked our recipe. Tell us your tricks to maintain a balanced diet and iron health on our social networks. We’ll wait for you!