Finding a nutritious jam, without flavoring, sugar, sweeteners, dyes or other chemicals is almost an impossible mission, but… Here we are! Because tired of that, we’ve made our own recipe to treat ourselves from time to time and add a sweet touch to our toasts or yogurts. The result? A chia jam that throw a party on our palates every time we try it.
The main advantage is to know what you are eating. As we mentioned above, normally processed jams carry a lot of chemicals that don’t benefit our health at all. Another point in our favor? Who cooks decides. Therefore, you can try to combine the fruits that you like the most, and add, for example, a touch of our Beauty Boost to enhance its benefits with our blends.
Let’s do it. Keep reading and discover, step by step, how to make the best chia jam you have tried.
Chia jam: The sweet touch that won’t make you feel guilty
Preparation time: 15 – 20 minutes.
· 450gr of raspberries or mixed red berries, fresh or frozen.
· 2 -3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
· 1 teaspoon of Olettie Beauty Boost.
· Optional: 2 dates, stevia or 1 tablespoon of honey if you want to sweeten more.
1. Boil the frozen raspberries or berries with a little water.
2. Add 2-3 tablespoons of chia seeds, Olettie Beauty Boost and optional: 2 dates, a little stevia or 1 teaspoon of honey to sweeten if you want.
3. Mix well, put in a few small jars and store in the fridge.
4. After a couple of hours or the next day the jam is perfect.
5. In the fridge it lasts up to 1 week.