Knowing all the ingredients that integrate our dishes is essential to maintain a good diet and not fall into the consumption of products harmful to our health. Therefore, we suggest that you treat yourself and yours investing a little of your time in making this delicious recipe for anti-inflammatory chickpea flour bread. A highly recommended recipe that, in addition to giving you the satisfaction of saying that your hands have made that bread, will allow you to use higher quality ingredients such as chickpea flour and take better care of your health.
In case you have not yet incorporated this type of flour into your cooking book, these are some of its properties: it’s rich in fiber, an excellent source of plant-based proteins, it provides slow-release carbohydrates, it contains minerals such as magnesium or potassium and vitamins such as folic acid, among many other properties. Sounds good? Read on and discover step by step how to make the perfect chickpea flour bread with anti-inflammatory properties.
Chickpea flour bread: the anti-inflammatory recipe you need in your ‘repertoire’
Servings: 15 – 17.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Baking time: 20 – 30 minutes.
· 1 and a half cups of chickpea flour.
· Unrefined salt.
· 1 tablespoon of our Anti-Inflammation blend.
· 1 tbsp baking powder.
· 1 tbsp oil.
· 1 cup warm water.
· Optional: sesame, chia, flax seeds.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients, and then add the oil and water.
2. Whisk everything together until obtaining a homogeneous dough.
3. Place in a mold, or shape some rolls.
4. Cover with the seeds (optional) and leave in a warm place, for example, a previously used oven (now off), for approximately 30 – 40 minutes.
5. After this time, bake for about 45-60 minutes at 180 degrees (check if it is ready with a wooden toothpick. If it comes out clean, the bread is ready).
6. Let it cold down. Ready to enjoy! We recommend it a bit toasted.