Are you lacking ideas to prepare your sandwiches? Do you need to find healthy food to snack on something nutritious between meals? Don’t worry, we have the recipe you were looking for. Its name? Functional hummus, also known as hummus made from superfoods.
So easy to make that even a child could do it, this hummus recipe (typical dish of Middle Eastern countries) is the solution you are looking for to add a touch of flavor to your meals and complexity to your snacks. Perfect to combine with all kinds of food, from fish to vegetables, this chickpea paste, together with the benefits provided by our mixtures, will make this recipe the secret weapon of your recipe book.
Functional hummus or how to consume superfoods is easier than it seems
Preparation time: 5 – 10 minutes.
– 1 clove garlic.
– 400 g cooked chickpeas
– 1 teaspoon of Olettie Anti-inflammation for yellow hummus, Beauty Boost, and a piece of cooked beet for pink hummus and DETOX for green hummus.
– 30 g of squeezed lemon juice.
– 50 g of tahini (sesame paste) or instead 50 g of toasted sesame seeds.
– 40g of AVOE (adjust to the taste or conditions of each one).
– 1 pinch of ground cumin.
1. Put all the ingredients in a mixer and grind. It may be necessary to add a little more oil or water if the hummus is too dense.
Just ten minutes of your time to discover one of our favorite recipes that you can use both for sandwiches or toasts (of good bread!), and also for salads or to dip with homemade nachos or raw vegetable sticks such as carrots, peppers, zucchini, cucumber or celery. This recipe, full of nutritious foods, meets your body’s needs and it will thank you for it. Also, it holds perfectly well up to a week in the fridge, so you can easily store it and always have a little.