We know how hard you work at the gym (and by “gym” we also mean the street, the track, etcetera). That’s why today we bring you this easy recipe for oatmeal pancakes to recover all the energy you have burned during training and regenerate your muscles. We know that many times after exceeding your limits you just want to indulge yourself without sacrificing everything you achieved during those minutes of physical effort.
Tasty and healthy are indeed the ideal post-workout dish, but thanks to their natural ingredients, it’s a treat you can definitely include in your diet every now and then without feeling guilty about it. For breakfast or some afternoon snacks, it won’t take you long to make them, which turns out to be another advantage of this delicious recipe. The perfect balance between flavor, energy and health that cannot be missing in your healthy food recipes.
Keep reading and learn how to make them step by step.
Oatmeal pancakes: The champion’s snack
Preparation time: 10 – 15 minutes.
· 1 egg.
· 2-3 tablespoons of oat flakes.
· 1 teaspoon of Olettie Energy blend.
· 1 small ripe banana.
· Optional: 1 pinch of baking soda or yeast (not necessary, but they will be a little more fluffy).
· Toppings to taste: plain yogurt, cinnamon, fruit, nuts.
1. Whisk all the ingredients, except the toppings, with a mixer.
2. Heat a nonstick griddle. You can add a couple of drops of olive oil or half a teaspoon of coconut oil so that they do not stick to the pan.
3. Finally, wait for bubbles to come out and turn them around.
It can’t be easier!
Have you tried them already? Tell us your opinion on our social networks. We’ll be happy to read you!