Have you find yourself wanting a dessert that is as delicious as healthy? Perfect, the British recipe of plum crumble that we show you today drives sweet lovers crazy, and it is not surprising. The sweet and hot fruit, the crunchy and sweet crumbs, mean that -although you may not eat raw plums- you can enjoy all its properties in a dessert to leave a shiny spoon after each bite. Are you ready?
Plum Crumble: The Perfect British-Powered Energizer
Servings: 7 – 8
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Baking time: 20 – 30 minutes.
· 5 ripe plums.
· 1 tablespoon of Olettie Energy blend.
· Optional: a teaspoon of Monk Fruit if we want it sweeter, Stevia or about 2 chopped dates.
· 6 tablespoons of oat flakes.
· 2 tablespoons of ground or sliced almonds.
· 2 tablespoons of homemade date syrup or other natural sweetener to taste.
· 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil or ghee butter if you use it.
· Optional: cinnamon or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder.
1. Preheat the oven to about 180-200 ºC.
2. Peel and cut the plums into large pieces. Add cinnamon, Energy blend and -optionally- one teaspoon of monk fruit (if you want it sweeter), stevia or about 2 chopped dates. Mix everything and put it in a baking sheet.
3. Meanwhile prepare the crumble: in a bowl mix with you hands all the ingredients of the crumble, creating a more or less homogeneous dough.
4. Put the crumble on top of the plums and bake for about 20-30 minutes or until the crumble is golden.
5. Serve with natural yogurt (we recommend coconut or almond) mixed with cinnamon.