As you probably know already, pumpkin is a tremendously versatile vegetable to prepare dozens of recipes. From creams to soups, pumpkin also serves -as we’ll show you below- to make delicious and nutritious desserts made from unprocessed products and, therefore, ideal for our diet like our pumpkin pudding with chickpea flour . In addition to being working with this vegetable as the main ingredient, we are going to replace the traditional, more refined flours, with a chickpea flour rich in fiber and a source of plant-based protein.
Perfect for a special occasion or just to sweeten any of our meals a little, our pumpkin pudding will be the vitamin boost you need to look prettier than ever thanks to the Beauty Boost provided by the tablespoon of Orange Blend that we include in our recipe . And there is nothing like combining good foods with the best supplements to achieve the best version of ourselves.
Pumpkin pudding with chickpea flour: The healthy whim you can’t miss
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Baking time: 35 minutes.
· 3 large eggs or vegan egg substitute (in our downloadable).
· 1 tablespoon of Olettie Beauty Boost blend.
· 2 large slices of cooked or roasted pumpkin without skin.
· Monk Fruit, Stevia or other natural sweetener to taste.
· Vanilla essence.
· 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
· 1/2 cup grated coconut.
· 1/2 cup chickpea flour.
· Optional: raisins, chocolate shavings, nuts … to taste.
1. Whisk the wet ingredients in a mixer or food processor.
2. Incorporate -little by little- the dry ingredients and keep mixing until achieving a homogeneous mixture.
3. Put half of the dough in a mold, add the optional ingredients (raisins, chocolate nibs, nuts) and cover with the rest of the dough. Bake for about 35 minutes at 200 °C.
4. The pudding should be moist.